- Intended Users
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use our Services. Your use of our Services is a representation to us that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. You agree to cooperate with us and any reasonable measures we may use to verify your identity and authority in connection with your use of our Services.
If you are accessing our Services on behalf of a body corporate (which includes a company or other organization with legal personality wherever or however incorporated), a partnership, a trust, a joint venture or an incorporated association or organization (the “Company”), by accessing our Services, that Company accepts these terms and you warrant that you are authorized to accept these terms on behalf of such Company.
- Your Registration Obligations
We may at times require that you register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of our Site. In order to do so, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password, username, and/or other registration information, including, but not limited to, personal information (collectively, “Registration Information”). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. If any of your Registration Information changes, you must update it by sending the corrected Registration Information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the appropriate update mechanism on our Site, if available. If we believe that the Registration Information that you provided is not correct, current, or complete, we reserve the right to refuse you access to our Services. However, we have no obligation to verify the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of any Registration Information that you have provided to us.
If you register or set up an account on the Site, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username, password, and similar information. You may not authorize others to use your username, password, or similar information. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account resides or is accessible.
If we cancel your username or password for any reason, you can reregister with LLS without obtaining our prior written consent. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel your username and password without notice to you.
- Restrictions On Use
- Proprietary Information
- Third Party Content
- Our Services may also contain information or materials (“Third Party Content”) that is owned or provided by persons other than LLS (“Third Party Providers”). We make no representations and warranties with respect to any such Third Party Content and do not undertake to conduct any independent investigation of Third Party Content. Inclusion of Third Party Content from Third Party Providers with our Services does not mean, unless expressly stated otherwise, that we endorse or agree with such Third Party Content.
- You understand that you have no proprietary rights in the Third Party Content and that the Third Party Providers retain all proprietary right, title or interest, including copyright, in their respective Third Party Content.
- You must use your best efforts to stop any such copying or distribution immediately after you become aware of such use. You may not copy, sell, license, transfer, publish, reproduce, modify, display, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, bundle, sublicense, export, merge, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, distribute in any way, prepare derivative works based on, re-post, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, any of the Third Party Content, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise, for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior written consent of the Third Party Providers. You must use your best efforts to stop any such copying or distribution immediately after you become aware of such use.
- Products Purchased from Us
- You are not permitted to use, trace or copy in any manner for either business or personal use any Products made available on our Site without purchasing the Product from us as described below.
- We can customize the Product for you as follows: you can pick your colour, add your business name and include a second line, but we cannot change the design of the logo. However, once you buy a logo from us, you can further customize it yourself.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to send you the Product that you have ordered in a variety of file formats (as listed on the Site) within two (2) Business Days (“Business Day” means a standard workday, between 9:00am-5:00pm in LLS’s jurisdiction, and does not include statutory holidays, Saturdays or Sundays in accordance with LLS’s jurisdiction).
- All Products are made available to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and LLS expressly disclaims and all liability associated with your use or the use by any third parties of any Products purchased from this Site.
- You are expressly forbidden to use any Products made available to you in a manner that will harm our reputation and goodwill, or that is criminal, contrary to applicable laws, obscene, pornographic, illegal, threatening, defamatory, libellous, harmful, abusive, harassing, tortuous, homophobic, sexist, vulgar, hateful or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable, infringing of third party intellectual property, or is otherwise injurious to third parties. Misuse of any Product by you or any third party may result in LLS terminating your right to use its Product.
- You have a choice of purchasing Products on either a standard basis or exclusive basis as described below.
- Standard Logos
- When you advise us that you wish to purchase a standard logo, you can alter that logo as you wish, subject to the limitations identified in these Terms. To do this you will need the vector (EPS) file and a program that allows you to edit the logo. We will make the modifications that you have selected and will make this modified logo available to you for your use, subject to the license terms described below.
- Following receipt of payment from you, we provide you with limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free right and license to use the standard logo for your own personal and commercial use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LLS will allow you to make a copy of your chosen logo available to one (1) client of yours on an “as is, as available” basis with no additional right of sublicense or transfer but (i) LLS retains all ownership rights in this logo and any copies thereof; and (ii) expressly reserves all rights in the logo not granted to you herein.
- You understand and agree that LLS will continue to make your standard logo available to other prospective purchasers on our Site.
- Exclusive Logos
- When you advise us that you wish to purchase an exclusive logo, you can alter that logo as you wish, subject to the limitations identified in these Terms. To do this you will need the vector (EPS) file and a program that allows you to edit the logo. We will make the modifications that you have selected and will make this modified logo available to you for your use, subject to the license terms described below.
- Following receipt of payment from you, we provide you with limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, permanent, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free right and license to use and modify the exclusive logo made available to you for your own personal and commercial use. LLS retains all ownership rights in this logo and any copies thereof; and expressly reserves all rights in the logo not granted to you herein.
- You understand and agree that LLS will remove the exclusive logo that you have chosen from this Site so that no one else will be able to purchase the exclusive logo.
- For greater clarity, you are entitled to use your exclusive logo for multiple clients without having to re-purchase the logo for use by your clients.
We offer an online payment service that is controlled and operated by a third party site (i.e., PayPal). We do not have any control or association with this third party site. If you have any questions or concerns about this third party’s payment service including technical issues, you may contact PayPal at www.paypal.com or 1-888-221-1161. If you have any dispute resolution issues, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Online payments can only be made in U.S. dollars. We do not offer any exchanges or refunds for items purchased on our Site.
Use of our Site, Products and Services
- We expect that you will access and use our Site, Products and Services in a professional, responsible and business-like manner in accordance with applicable laws. By using our Services, you have the opportunity to engage in dialogue with representatives of LLS if you send us emails or contact us through our Site. We welcome your questions, suggestions, ideas and other information (collectively “Information”) that you communicate to us so long as any such Information or interaction is not obscene, illegal, threatening, defamatory, libellous, harmful, abusive, harassing, tortuous, homophobic, sexist, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable, invasive of privacy, infringing of third party intellectual property or privacy rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties.
- You are not obligated to provide us with suggestions, designs or comments regarding our Site, Products or Services (“Suggestions”). However, if you do provide us with Suggestions, then we retain all rights to any Suggestions that you may provide to us and you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use your Suggestions in any commercial manner.
- You further agree that you must use our Site, Products and Services for lawful purposes only and represent and warrant that you will not use our Site, Products and Services:
- to e-mail, provide us with or otherwise transmit any Information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- e-mail, provide us with or otherwise transmit any Information that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any third party’s copyright, patent, trade-mark, or other proprietary right of publicity or privacy, or encourages or enables any other party to do so;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels, or any promotional or advertising material, from our Site, Products and Services;
- e-mail, transmit or send via the Internet any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, branding, promotional materials, commercial solicitation, political campaigning, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person, company or entity, including without limitation, using a false email address or misleading us as to your identity when you are on our Site or otherwise communicating with us;
- upload, e-mail, send via the Internet or otherwise transmit, any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, alter, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure or limits the functionality of any LLS or third party computer hardware, software, networks, or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with or disrupt our Services including but not limited to our servers or networks connected to our Site, including attempting to interfere with the access of any other user, host or network, including without limitation, overloading, initiating, propagating, participating, directing or attempting any “denial of service” attacks, “spamming”, “crashing”, “flooding” or “mail-bombing” our Site or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Site and Services;
- direct bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or any other automated process at our computer systems or otherwise, create unreasonable load upon any of our computer hardware, network, storage, input/output or electronic control devices;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, national or international law, rule or regulation applicable in connection with our Site, Products and Services;
- collect or store personal data about other users of our Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
- All our Products are originally created by us, but we cannot and do not guarantee that our Products are not or will not be similar to other products designed and used by other parties. We cannot and do not guarantee or promise that other individuals, corporations or organizations (“Entities”) will not copy and use any of the Products available on our Site or will not copy and use for personal or commercial purposes the exclusive and regular logos that you have purchased from us.
- We cannot and do not guarantee or promise any specific and intended results and benefits, including but not limited to financial, commercial or employment, from the use of our Services and Products. You acknowledge that any use of our Services will be at your own risk. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE OF AND RESULTS FROM USING OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. You are solely responsible to obtain legal advice regarding whether your logo or design is legally available for your use and is free from any intellectual property infringement. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You understand that any information on our Site, such as advice that we may offer on our blog, or in our Documentation is provided for informational purposes only and does not promise any positive results or replace any professional financial, legal or other advice. You acknowledge that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of our Site and Documentation, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Site and Documentation.
- We do not warrant or represent that files or information available for access or downloading from the Internet, hyperlinked sites, our Site or any files and emails from us will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY INTERNET ACCESS OR OUR SITE AND SERVICES.
- YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THOSE ARISING OUT A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE FOR OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY APPROPRIATENESS, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR CURRENCY OF OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR DOCUMENTATION. FOR GREATER CLARITY, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (I) OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE, OR BE SUBJECT TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS, OR A CLAIM OF INFRINGING THE TRADEMARK OR OTHER RIGHTS OF ANOTHER PARTY; (II) OUR SITE OR DOCUMENTATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FUNCTIONAL, SECURE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, USEFUL, SUITABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL BE SUITABLE, UNIQUE, CURRENT, TRENDY, VISUALLY APPEALING, ACCURATE, CORRECT, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS IN ANY WAY; (IV) ANY DEFECTS IN OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR DOCUMENTATION WILL BE CORRECTED; (V) ANY RESULTS OBTAINED BY YOU FROM USING OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE POSITIVE, ACCURATE, BENEFICIAL, USEFUL, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE SATISFACTORY; AND (VI) WE HAVE VERIFIED OR ENDORSED ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT. OUR SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND WE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION AT ANY TIME.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL LLS, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, AGENTS OR ADVISORS (“ASSOCIATED PERSONS”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SALES, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FAILURE TO REALIZE UNEXPECTED SAVINGS, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR OTHER ECONOMIC OR PERSONAL LOSS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) YOUR USE OR APPLICATION OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US, IN OUR BLOG, ON OUR SITE OR STATED IN OUR DOCUMENTATION; (II) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR SITE; (III) YOUR VIOLATIONS OF TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; (IV) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITE AND SERVICES, WHETHER RELATED TO ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES OR LINE FAILURE; (V) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD BY ANY PERSON; (VII) ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR HYPERLINKED SITES; OR (VI) ANY OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO OUR SITE, SERVICES AND DOCUMENTATION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE, ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE, THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR SUCH DAMAGES.
- WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH ABOVE REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- System Security
- Applicable Law
- Entire Agreement
- No Agency; Third Party Beneficiary
You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder without our prior written consent.
- No Waiver
- Last Modified
These Terms and Conditions were last modified on September 7, 2016.